This recipe uses the Atkins Cuisine Bread (see recipe), which provides 1.5g NC per serving.
- For the nuts: Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix egg white, water, sugar substitute, salt, five spice powder, ginger and cayenne. Add nuts and mix until evenly coated.
- Spread nuts in a single layer onto prepared baking sheet. Bake until fragrant and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Set aside.
- For the salad: Spread cheese onto toasted bread slices and cut into 3/4-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Place vinegar in large bowl. Slowly add oil, whisking well until slightly thickened. Add greens and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide greens on salad plates and top with croutons and nuts.